Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default The Machinist

In article , Gunner Asch says...

15 minutes later, he was telling me about the raccoon that he found in his
mother's attic. She lived in a very populated area. He took out his hand gun
and shot at it 5 times!

Yeah, at that rate just imagine how many times a civilian would have
had to go back downstairs to reload!

Depends on the civilian.

Hmmm. At the range they used to have the police targets at 25 feet.

The ones over at the civilian side were 25 and 50 yards. One could
say that maybe they were just practicing at the most common range
they use their weapons at.

That would be charitable IMO. I've seen those targets.

I've also seen some of the cops wander out on the range to inspect
their targets while the civilian side is still shooting. Boy that
causes the range officer to blow a gasket.

I hope I never have to be around the local cops when they use their
weapons...

Jim

please reply to: