Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff

Default What's a suitable bait for rat traps ?

John Cartmell wrote:

But are you distinguishing between rats that inconvenience you and rats that
just happen to be passing?

What planet are you on?

Are you even distinguishing between rats that
inconvenience you and something that happens to dine on that rat after you
have poisoned it?

If you make a little more effort, you might come close to being understood.

Humans are far more vermin-like than any other creature

Not in my house/stables/sheds, they're not. If they were, they'd also
get shot.

Let me guess. You live in a tidy little house in a town/suburb, and have
zero experience of dealing with a rat infestation. Right?

--
Grunff