Posted to uk.d-i-y
mj

Default What's a suitable bait for rat traps ?

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 15:51:22 +0000 (UTC), "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:

Cheers for all the suggestions - besides the dead one (by the smell it
had been dead for 3 or 4 days) that I found this morning in the attic
there have (so far) been no signs of others so I'll keep my fingers
crossed that his/her mates don't come looking for him/her.

We've been here for a couple of years now and it's the first rat I've
seen in the place.

As for what they like to eat around here - we have no external rubbish
bins (or anything that rats would like to consume) and the food for
the handful of sheep is kept in a strong, sealed plastic container. I
guess if we get any others that I'll have to experiment with chocolate
and the like.