Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff

Default What's a suitable bait for rat traps ?

John Cartmell wrote:

Check back at my objection which was to someone killing rats 'because they
were rats' without any reference to 'adverse impact'. Also note that the
species with greatest 'adverse impact' on everything and everyone else is H.
sapiens; unless you provide a much better argument you are justifying general
slaughter of all of us. I'd object to that! ;-)

???

I'm talking about an adverse impact on my own existence - not on the
planet as a whole (the latter can take care of itself just fine, and
doesn't need anyone's help).

--
Grunff