Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

Default What's a suitable bait for rat traps ?

In article , Grunff
wrote:
John Cartmell wrote:

I've already defined vermin. If you want a more objective definition then
by all means try it - and you'll almost certainly be on the list.

Just what exactly is your problem??

I'm on the whole an animal-loving veggie, but I have no problem with
killing a wide range of animals which would otherwise have an adverse
impact on my life. This includes flies, rats, pigeons and a whole range of
other critters.

Why do you have a problem with killing rats?

Check back at my objection which was to someone killing rats 'because they
were rats' without any reference to 'adverse impact'. Also note that the
species with greatest 'adverse impact' on everything and everyone else is H.
sapiens; unless you provide a much better argument you are justifying general
slaughter of all of us. I'd object to that! ;-)