Jerry S Jerry S is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
I've got an older (10-15 years?) Craftsman router model 315.17380 and
need a replacement part. The notched hex nut broke the other day, and
when I tried to order the part through the Craftsman website I was
told the part was no longer available. After calling their help line,
they suggested my local Sears parts store (in Albuquerque), which was
also unable to locate the part. I like this router and really don't
want to have replace it because of a $0.50 part. Any suggestions?
Part number is 1-623793-01.
Thanks!
Jon
I have need of the same part as you Jon. Did you or anyone else have success in finding it?
Thanks,
Jerry