Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default OT - medium format camera

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:54:17 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

My cousin wants his 120 Rolliflex back that he loaned me a few years ago. I
have 35mm stuff coming out the wazoo but I like having that huge negative to
walk around on. I also just bought 20 rolls of film. I'm looking for a
sharp lens that will focus on 120 film, the less fancy the better. I'm
hoping somebody has some 120 format stuff that they would sell. Cosmetics
mean nothing just the lens and the shutter. I use external metering.
Wouldn't you like to see an old friend get some loving use?

How about a couple YashicaMats? I think I have several kicking around,
with toasted meters.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner