Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

Default What's a suitable bait for rat traps ?

In article ,
Huge wrote:

"John Cartmell" wrote in message
In article ,
mj wrote:
Besides poison, what are rat traps usually baited with? I know that
mice like chocolate, cheese, peanut butter etc but I assume rats have
their own preferences?

Bits of humans who despatched their mates - best of all bits of those who
contemplate using poison on rats.

Enjoy your Weill's Disease. And the flea bites. And the faeces in your
food. And the bites.

And get a grownup to tell you the difference between vermin and pets.

I've already defined vermin. If you want a more objective definition then by
all means try it - and you'll almost certainly be on the list.