Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default Help .. Wood burning/pyrography

it may be a great tip, but it won't work very well, I'm afraid. you
need thicker wire - at least the wire in MY toaster is flat. also,
your pyrography pen runs about a volt (maybe 2 or 3) across the tip,
your toaster runs 110(or 220) across the heater

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 03:35:50 GMT, "Tom Storey"
wrote:

THAT is a great tip! Gonna have to give that a go!

"unk" wrote in message
get an old toaster and pull out the wire element and there
you have enough wire to make a lifetime supply of burning tips for your
multi-tip pencil!

Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com