Posted to rec.woodworking
JGS

Default Ryobi BT3100 Belt Drive Table Saw Clearance $199 at Home Depot !

ditto. JG

hylourgos wrote:

Sure, it's no cabinet saw, but I'd put its power up against any other
saw with a universal motor. Put a decent blade in it (which is has out
of the box, btw, a Freud combo if I'm not mistaken) and it does well.
I've ripped 2x4s the wide side (the 4x side, not the 2x side), without
a hiccup.

How many other universal saws you know of that'll cut something over 4"
in height?

What would you change on it while keeping it's cost under $300?

It's not the cat's meow, I realize, but for its market niche and price,
it's a fine saw.

H.