Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Sharrock

Default Belle Mini Mix 150 Concrete Mixer Capacity

"Lawrence Zarb" wrote in message
news:5530c7d01848635ab6e4396526384355.52329@mygate .mailgate.org...
Can someone tell me how much, in cubic metres a Belle Mini Mix 150
Concrete Mixer can mix in one load. The specs says the max load is 90
litres, but I would like this converted to cubic metres?

One Litre (a measure of volume) = ome thousand cc. or ten x ten x ten
centimetres
rather backwards this is aka one thousand millilitres 1,000 ml
One Cubic metre = One thousand Litres = 100 cm x 100 cm x 100 cm

Do the maths ...

_OR_

in a Google search field type; '90 litres in cubic metres'
and with magickery the answer appears "90 Liters = 0.09 cubic meters"
... well they are USA-ian and can't be expected to get the spelling
correct
BTW; this 'feature' works for all conversions - fortnights to microseconds,
Pounds to kilogrammes; etc ... just be aware that it intuits USA
measures unless told otherwise.

HTH

--

Brian