Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
fatpie

Default Beginner's Lathe Projects

It was bought second hand off ebay, so it's not such a huge loss if we
sell it. I'll see how it goes with this lathe, and maybe in a while,
when I have a budget of my own, I can buy a new one or put some money
in that direction.

My dad drove a huge way across the country to get this (because it was
bought off ebay) and also a huge amount of effort getting it up the
stairs into our outbuilding, it'd be a bit ungrateful not to do
anything with it.

Just so I know, what are this lathe's deficiencies. If it is
absolutely essential in your opinion for me to get rid of it, could you
please tell me it's faults?