Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

Default My first attempt with 3 phase

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:11:29 GMT, "Rick Cox" wrote:

The VFD I purchased on ebay is a Used Toshiba VFS7s-2007up.
It took some digging but I did find a manual for it on the Internet. It is
very informative and I could email it to you if you would like to see it.

A new VFD for 1Hp is easy to get on the Internet for about $169.00.

I will gladly keep you posted if you are interested...In fact, If you are
anywhere near Columbus OH, I will even let you turn it on for the first
time....Wink Wink nudge nudge...

I may end up in the hospital after this is all over. Who knows.

Rick.. sounds like a great use for a remote switch, since you'll probably want
one for it anyway..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing