Posted to rec.woodworking
gadgetman

Default Newbie Question - Getting sawdust off/out of the wood

Hello,
I use those pastel dusting cloths with the surface with all the cut
fibers. I looked on one but did not see a brand name. They hold an
amazing amount of dust can be cleaned over and over. . Especially good
for final wiping before finishing. I was using used dryer sheets. I
do a lot of spray finishing and they seems to work well, get very
smooth surfaces.
I also use a compressor which works fairly well but seldom seems to get
the last bit of dust. Sometimes I use a vacuum with a soft brush.
Don't use tack cloths anymore.

Mike R