Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eric R Snow

Default Al's Back - Do I win again?

On 1 Dec 2005 22:20:20 -0800, "Honest A Babin"
wrote:

mj wrote:
Who is this guy? It seems that I've hear this Babin name before and I
have only been on here a few months. And from what I remember,
everything I've heard is not good.
Mike

Mike I am the honest one here to tell so don't make mistake to listenat
the attacks thehonest man may know.
I was inkjured in the accident to so my67 boys are running shop to
daysand are doing a job helpinhg loyal customer base build mfrom years
of hgood deal and service to ebay and Yahoos action.
You cannot go towrong buying and to sweetening we offeering the
discounts to say rcm! So bid to!
We at no 3wusing the finest PLAYTEX ENAMELT PAINTS FOR THE REBUILT AND
REFURBISHED MACHINES AND GUARANTEED TO PROTECT THE INVESTMENT!
iM SORRY TO HEAR More assent to my character to bear the false
grudgers.
Listen to my Wo=wds to hear trust and truth.
I still have the sOUTH bENT PARTS ALWAYS FOR SPARTSE
gRAZIANO BEST TYWAN MACHINT MADE TODAY SO BID TO GET
hAPPY hOLLKTIDAyES1
A BAbIN and SSDOns
ISO comp-liant 900 job shop and builder of fine machinery and
repairings mooringd=. Custom pool cues and covers. Hollidatye cahier
12 K_mART bRISTOL cONN

No matter how the above post is looked at, whether true or false, it
is hilarious!
ERS