Woodborg Woodborg is offline
Member

Location: Halesworth, Suffolk.uk

As many people told you when you first asked, including myself, Chestnut
in the UK do an end sealer available in 5 litre containers.

--
Alun Saunders[/quote]

Alun
Thankyou for your reply, but what i wrote was that Anchorseal was not available in the uk. Also refering to my previous post some poeple said they where using PVA as an alternative end sealer and it was to them i was asking for advice about the my problems. If i have no joy with pva then of course i will go with your sergestion and try Chestnuts end sealer. Don't mean to sound you off but your reply did come across a bit firery.
Mark