Posted to misc.consumers.house
John A. Weeks III

Default Electrical outlet question

In article ,
"William Glennon" wrote:

Hello,

I have two electric outlets outside my house that are not working? I'm
re-set all GFI's in my house (they were not tripped). I've re-set the fuse
box switch and replaced the outside outlets. They are grounded fine. I'm not
an electrician but would anybody have any ideas why this is happening before
I contact an electrician?

These outlets are probably fed by a hot wire that comes from some
other outlet. If so, that outlet could be bad, or the wire coming
out of that outlet could be lose or the connection broken. Or that
could be yet another GFI that you hadn't found yet. You need to
track down where the power is feed from to get to these two outside
outlets.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications