Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default rigid battery drills

"Sacramento Dave" wrote in message
news:zODjf.26199
I'm going to wait I heard that skill is working on a new
designee. It is based on a central power supply the draw

back is there will
be a line from the drill or tool that hooks to the power

supply. The article
also says there working a secondary line that can be

chained to extend
working distance. (That sounds a little high Tec for

average user) They hope
to be in production by Mid Summer. Think about it, no need

for over priced
batteries or after one screw saying oh crap

I would just buy a plug in drill. They recently invented a
way to operate them a distance from the power outlet. If I
remember correctly, it's called an "extension cord". The
drills are way more powerful and dependable than any battery
drill.

Bob