Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

Default Cost of Wood and Charges per Board Foot

On 12/1/2005 1:42 PM mike hide mumbled something about the following:
Here is my local supplier ,Suwannee lumber ,in Suwanee Ga . they are a
pleasure to deal with and their prices seem fair to me .Here is the web
site, see what you think in particular with regards to their selection

www.suwaneelumber.com.

I need to head up there soon and pick up a couple sheets of 1/4" birch
ply for some kitchen cabinet finishing (store bought cabinets that I
just need to finish up the ends).

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net