Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default How much to pay for a decent snowblower

wrote in message
I've never owned a snowblower...I've always shoveled.
But we have a pretty huge driveway now.

The price range for snowblowers is pretty big.
Anyone know how much I need to spend for a durable, reliable machine?

There are single stage and two stage also. I have a cheap single stage and
it does my 40' driveway satisfactorily. Most snowfalls are 4" to 6" here.
Anything larger or deeper snows, I'd definitely want a bigger two stage as
it will throw the snow further and faster. That would start at $550 or so
as a minimum.