Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

Default Newbie Question - Getting sawdust off/out of the wood

wrote in message
oups.com...

In the other thread, someone had warned me against using tackcloth and
had advised me to make my own using old shellac. I responded with:

Tack cloths are not out. Probably more of us use them than make their own.
The prevailing theory of those who rail against tack cloth are that they
can't crowbar the 99cents out of their wallet to buy one. I am curious
about giving a newbie the advice about making one out of old shellac. How
much old shellac do you happen to have lying around your place, rbrandywine?