Posted to rec.woodworking
George

Default Cost of Wood and Charges per Board Foot

"Chris Friesen" wrote in message
George wrote:
"Chris Friesen" wrote

I can get that in Saskatchewan for $25CAD a month, $30 if I didn't
already get high-speed internet from them too.

How do they work the taxes? US folks have taxes to provide "essential
service" to the poor, excise, connection taxes and 9-1-1 assessments. Do
these internet-based outfits charge them, or do they fall under the
"can't tax the internet" legislation?

I think I may not have been clear--this is regular landline from the local
telco, not VOIP.

Ah, "bundle" of wireline services with DSL rather than using the bandwidth
on the DSL.

Lots of folks here have gone away from landline altogether. Cellular or
internet calling through cable is cheaper.