Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default Cost of Wood and Charges per Board Foot

mike hide said:

Here is my local supplier ,Suwannee lumber ,in Suwanee Ga . they are a
pleasure to deal with and their prices seem fair to me .Here is the web
site, see what you think in particular with regards to their selection

www.suwaneelumber.com.

I knew of them but haven't actually tried them, due to the distance.
But their prices look better - and I saw no surcharges. It's a pretty
good ride from here, however, I'd have to stock up to pay for the
trip. Now if I can get SWMBO to give up that useless dining room for
wood storage...

Thanks,

Greg G.