Posted to rec.woodworking
George

Default Cost of Wood and Charges per Board Foot

"Chris Friesen" wrote in message
Charlie Self wrote:

We have a Verizon set up for $59 a month that allows unlimited calling
within the U.S. and Canada. No time limits, not set times, zip, nada,
zilch.

I can get that in Saskatchewan for $25CAD a month, $30 if I didn't already
get high-speed internet from them too.

It's amazing how long-distance prices are dropping.

Yep, when it was one talk per copper pair there was more demand than supply.
Economics 101.

How do they work the taxes? US folks have taxes to provide "essential
service" to the poor, excise, connection taxes and 9-1-1 assessments. Do
these internet-based outfits charge them, or do they fall under the "can't
tax the internet" legislation?