Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

Default Cost of Wood and Charges per Board Foot

"Chris Friesen" wrote in message
Charlie Self wrote:

We have a Verizon set up for $59 a month that allows unlimited calling
within the U.S. and Canada. No time limits, not set times, zip, nada,
zilch.

I can get that in Saskatchewan for $25CAD a month, $30 if I didn't already
get high-speed internet from them too.

It's amazing how long-distance prices are dropping.

Chris

On my 21st birthday, I called home (Westchester County, in New York) from
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii. Cost of a 20 minute call was about $115. A long damned
time ago, and at that time I was making, if memory serves, about $124 a
month, net. Lance corporal, USMC. Big boost the next year, going to E4 and
over 3. Up to $170 a month.