Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Oh $#!@. I think I got screwed on eBay again.

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:40:43 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Tidy wrote:
Hi all,

But I can't get the motor to run.

Contact the buyer and ask him how he tested it to know it's good.

I have had pretty bad luck with eBay lately. In future I may only buy
more expensive tools from dealers, but I couldn't find a dealer with a
used mag drill.

What was this seller's feedback? Did he specifically say it works in
the listing? (I can't get there from here). And, what's a "dealer"
anyway? Anyone can have an eBay store and look like a dealer, for 16
bucks a month.

Any thoughts about what the problem with the drill might be, or about
how I should tackle the situation? I hate this kind of thing. I just
want things to be right first time.

Yeah, ask the seller what the deal is. Why would you even consider
doing anything else first?

Dave Hinz