Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar_Lives

Default What color should shingled roof be?

"mm" wrote in message
On 30 Nov 2005 16:15:59 -0600, (Todd H.) wrote:

mm writes:

It's late in the year but my ex's roof is leaking and she isn't sure
what color the new one should be. She has a one story house with a
pitched shingled roof.

BTW, we're in Baltimore. Some snow every year, maybe 10 or 15
inches total. Hot sunny summers..

I had an ex once that used to keep asking me for advice on **** like
this after we split.

This justifiably annoyed me and my "current" to no end.

Well, she's only my ex-girlfriend. I should have said this but the
extra 11 characters discouraged me, and I have trouble typing the word
correctly.

Also I have no "cuirrent" so she's all I've got.

You need to negotiate a deal!