Posted to alt.home.repair
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Default Furnace Fan

My furnace has a high a medium, and a low connection on its blower. I
am wondering which of these is on with the Heat, and which with the A/C?
I heard of two speed, but never of 3. My furnace is rather new and
has an exhaust blower as well.

Im trying to wire in an auxillary blower for the winter months.
Deciding between splicing in to existing 120v wiring, or adding a relay
inside the furnace and splicing into 24v wiring somewhere.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door() into
the sheepfold{}, but climbeth up some other *way, the same is a thief
and a robber."

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD 19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D