Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley

Default Hybrid Cars

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:21:39 +0000, Chris Bacon
wrote:

Why is there never any discussion of pebble bed reactors, currently
under development in many parts of the world, notably China?

Damn good question.

However when Blair buys our new nukes (whether we want them or not)
they're almost certain to be obsolete PWRs from his American friends.

We should have developed pebble bed reactors years ago.

The Germans should have continued developing them, after Julich.

_Europe_ should see their collaborative development as one of its major
communal priorities.