Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

Default Hybrid Cars

In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
John Cartmell wrote:
Pete C wrote:
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
Don't be stupid.
It wasn't Thatcher that turned a pay dispute
into a political fight.
It was the hag herself. Her government got rid of the coal industry.
With a lot of help from Scargill; during the strike a lot of pits got
flooded and so had to close anyway.

Check who paid for the propaganda that you read.

Jesus. Do you *ever* contribute anything useful and relevant?
References to such would be appreciated.

It wasn't my quote. I know the facts are wrong which is why I asked Pete to
check his sources. At a guess we paid for it through illegal government
payments to a Tory Party disownable propaganda organisation.