Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Selling bearings

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:04:37 GMT, Ignoramus5455 wrote:
On 30 Nov 2005 15:53:52 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Need to keep the cabbage in the brine, so you weight it down with a
board on the top, with something heavy. My grandma used a meteorite
that my dad had found, which annoys him to this day (and he's in his
70s).

Your dad should try selling that meteorite on ebay...

We can't find it. Pretty sure it's in the back yard of the house where
he used to live. I suppose I could knock on the door and ask if I could
detect for it.

Your description of use of weights for cabbage is 100% spot on.

And the smell is...dramatic.