Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default free bi-metal utility knife blades

"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you haven't tried Irwin's bi-metal utility knife blades, I recommend
them. I've found they stay sharp longer and resist bending better than
regular blades. Good stuff. Even better, Irwin wants to give you a
pack of 5 of them for free - go to www.irwin.com/blueblade and click
the "Get 5 blades free" banner. OK, so I might be a sucker for
advertising gimmicks, but if they want to send me free blades, that's
fine by me.
No affiliation with anyone, I just like quality stuff.
Andy

I recently converted over to the utility knife that has 10 or so blades on 1
stick that you break off to renew the point. Faster to load, faster to
change points, and fewer blade changes.