Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

Default The Machinist

In article yPZif.579774$x96.533515@attbi_s72,
"Dave Lyon" wrote:

[...]

A friend of mine is a probation officer. We got into a discussion one day
concerning civilians with hand guns. He informed me that we (civilians)
aren't trained to safely handle guns, so they should be banned from us. Of
course, he has the proper training, so it's OK for him.

15 minutes later, he was telling me about the raccoon that he found in his
mother's attic. She lived in a very populated area. He took out his hand gun
and shot at it 5 times!

Yeah, at that rate just imagine how many times a civilian would have
had to go back downstairs to reload!