Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

Default Gas logs for f/p - vented or not?

"Bubba" ReMoVe wrote

Hey Doc,
You might want to go to coexperts.com and you might understand why
your CO detector doesnt alarm. I hope you also read the first two
warning pages of your owners manual for your unvented appliance/s.
Bubba

So THAT'S why my penis fell off!!!!!

;-]

Hey! I never knew that. What the hell! Who reads the instructions anyway???

It does say not to install in a bedroom or bathroom (why a bathroom?). The
room that it IS installed in is 24 X 30 and we usually never close off the
rest of the house. We also never run it all night (just a couple hours in
the evening). Maybe that is why we haven't had any problems.

I think I will start cracking a window.

All of a sudden I feel dizzy......

I'll pour myself another one....