Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default blade types for Bosch jigsaw

"Ken" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm considering getting a Bosch 1590 jigsaw. You are supposed to use
the t-shank blades in this jigsaw, but I was wondering if you can also
use u-shank blades too? (I checked the Bosch website, and I couldn't
find anyplace where they say one way or the other.) The reason I ask is
that I have a pile of u-shank blades that I would prefer not to throw
away just because I'm getting a new jigsaw.

Ken

Good enough reason for me. Given the quality of the Bosch saw, you won't
care about getting rid of some extra blades. Use the saw, then you will
know what I mean.