Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default Upset with Porter Cable/Delta !!

On 29 Nov 2005 14:42:22 -0800, Charlie Self wrote:

Haven't even thought about sleds in more than two decades. Snowfall in
south central VA doesn't add up to that kind of outdoor play, but I can
recall in Albany, NY in the late '60s where snow got so severe they had
to use snowmobiles (borrowed) for emergency vehicles...ambulances and
what not. Had to be a rough, cold ride for the patients.

We've got a patient-hauling-trailer for snowmobile incidents. For the
record, it's also damn cold being the EMT holding c-spine traction while
the wind blows up the back of your jacket for the duration of the
snowmobile segment of the transport. DAMHIKT.