Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default The Machinist

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Lew Hartswick writes on Mon, 28
Nov 2005 23:14:57 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Real machinists (or is in engineers) put the sugar and cream in first,
then pour the coffee, and let the pouring do the stirring. More efficient,
donchaknow?

tschus
pyotr

Of course. Dosent evryone? Don't use the cream but even instant coffee
and the sugar or substitute disolve instantly in hot water. :-)
...lew...

Preacher friend asked if I was "Pre-Lac or Post Lac". I laughed
uproariously. Just one of those Church things.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.