Posted to alt.home.repair
Joshua Putnam

Default Metal Halide Arc bulbs for home? Crazy?

In article , ignoramus20878
@NOSPAM.20878.invalid says...

In your living room, which I hope is comparable with my 20x17 ft
garage, just how bright does it become with a 400 W MH light? Are you
somewhat satisfied, fully satisfied, is it bright like a day, etc?

I no longer have that living room, the MH lights I have now are
garage shop lights.

The living room was about 12x24, light intensity wasn't up to summer
daylight but was brighter than mid-winter daylight. (The room
occasionally doubled as a small photo studio, B&W only so I didn't
have to worry about color temperature.)

--
is Joshua Putnam
http://www.phred.org/~josh/