Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee

Default Cheap Chinese Mill-drill

snip
I'll probably work it harder making some tee-nuts and clamping pieces
than I ever will actually making or modifying parts. Heck, A drill press
vise is most likely the biggest thing we'll ever need for it. That or a
small proper milling vise will hold anything we're likely to put on it.

snip
Save yourself a lot of time and use carriage bolts. You will
need to grind a little of the top of the head and the sides to
fit your table slots. Belt sander works fine for this. Carriage
bolts are not [generally] grade 8 but on a low power machine they
will be fine. Make up a bunch in different lengths.

Uncle George