Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg O

Default Upset with Porter Cable/Delta !!

"George" George@least wrote in message

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would jump to the conclusion that just because B&D owns PC, that PC
qulaity will go down. It might even go up if they get more R&D
funding....

Examples: Ford bought Volvo and as far as I know, Volvo hasn't become
worse. GM has bought many foreighn auto makers and the purchased auto
makers seem to have not changed much.

Am I wrong?

Delta/Rockwell/Delta bought out a number of brands on the way up, too.

Remember when there were thirty or so snowmobile brands?

Probably closer to 100 different brands in the early 70's. I still have a
magazine around here somewhere that lightly covers each brand from the era.
Just about anyone with some manufacturing ability was building sleds.
Greg