Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Lyon

Default The Machinist

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:23:30 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

...real machinist use their 6" steel rule to stir their coffee!

Another safety vid:
http://www.danerd.com/Show.php?vid=1158

ATTN: Gunner

Just goes to show..that cops tend to be butt ignorant of firearms, and
firearms safety.

A friend of mine is a probation officer. We got into a discussion one day
concerning civilians with hand guns. He informed me that we (civilians)
aren't trained to safely handle guns, so they should be banned from us. Of
course, he has the proper training, so it's OK for him.

15 minutes later, he was telling me about the raccoon that he found in his
mother's attic. She lived in a very populated area. He took out his hand gun
and shot at it 5 times!