Posted to uk.d-i-y
David

Default Refused plannig permission for driveway

In article . com,
writes
Our car is a Landrover freelander - not the smallest of cars! - but we
can do a three point turn. Could anyone advise if we were to resubmit
plans with a turntable would it have to go straight to appeal or are
you given a chance to resubmit.

Thanks

You can resubmit revised plans and has been said earlier the highways
will base their decision on standard cars, not what the current house
owner has so as to future proof any decision. My experience of the
planning process has shown me that the highways are one agency that can
make or break a planning decision unilaterally without too much trouble,
useful if you can get them to object to a development you don't want...

--
David