Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default The Machinist

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:32:37 -0800, xray
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:08:13 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

A single example...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...lice4page1.htm

Google "glock police accidental shootings" and read a
few....brrrrrrr.....

This has nothing to do with the story, but...
In the picture that goes with that story, where is the laser in the
"laser-fitted Glock"? I'm not an aficionado; is it hidden somewhere or
is the caption wrong?

The Glock is a special case, having a combat tupperware frame, with
non removable grip panels. Here is one type

http://www.law-17.com/Glock-Laser-index.html
and another
http://www.lasermax-inc.com/products/lms-1131p.php

As you can see..the second one is internal to the weapon and is
virtually invisible. The first one requres a slightly modified
holster.

The latest one from Crimson Trace will be out soon.

http://www.crimsontrace.com/default.asp?id=569

They work well enough, and have a place in some tactical "events"

They also have some minus's, and while I have a couple laser fitted
firearms..they are NOT the panacea they would appear to be.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner