Posted to alt.home.repair
No

Default Question on re-glazing windows

No The regular DAP glazing, 'DAP 33', should not be used below 40 degrees,
according to the manufacturer. See

http://www.dap.com/docs/tech/00010401.pdf
"NOTE: Do not apply DAP® '33' Glazing when air or sash temperature are below
40°F. Do not apply during damp or rainy weather. Do not apply if rain is
forecasted within 24 hours. Do not apply when air or sash temperature
exceeds 90°F."

If you can fing a 40 deg, or warmer, day then go for it.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Finally got around to putting up the screens on the windows and
realized/remembered that I'd wanted to reglaze a few this summer and
forgot to. Does anyone know if I can use regular glazing compound or
the glazing stuff in a caulking tubes while the temps are in the low 30
to 40s?? I know its pushing it but like I said I completely forgot
during warm weather and they REALLY need some attention.

Bill