Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg

Default Upset with Porter Cable/Delta !!

Never Enough Money wrote:

I would jump to the conclusion that just because B&D owns PC, that PC
qulaity will go down. It might even go up if they get more R&D
funding....

Examples: Ford bought Volvo and as far as I know, Volvo hasn't become
worse. GM has bought many foreighn auto makers and the purchased auto
makers seem to have not changed much.

Am I wrong?

Hmmmmm, what are you saying about Ford? I would not compare Ford to Black
and Decker. Besides I drive a Ford F-250 and have 4 more F-350 Flatbeds.
I'm kinda partial to Ford and Porter Cable. :P

Don't know much about Volvo except that it's a safe car.

Rich

--
"you can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"