Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default The Machinist

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:08:13 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:23:30 -0800, Larry Jaques
Another safety vid:
http://www.danerd.com/Show.php?vid=1158

ATTN: Gunner

Just goes to show..that cops tend to be butt ignorant of firearms, and
firearms safety.

Verily! Amazing, isn't it? The most-armed and supposedly best
trained peacekeepers in the USA, yet they're involved in so many
accidents.

That moron picked up that Booya (sawed off shotgun or rifle) and with
his left hand..pulled the trigger while his right hand was in front
of the noisey end.

I just about soiled my didies when I saw that.

Shrug..Every watch the gun handling on Cops? Some reallllly ignorant
cops out there when it comes to guns.

I'll remember to do that the next time I see the show.

I shuddered when police departments started carrying Glocks..with no
external safeties..and my fears have been warranted...

A single example...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...lice4page1.htm

Google "glock police accidental shootings" and read a
few....brrrrrrr.....

Unbelievable!

There is a popular video out there of a woman cop nearly shooting her
partner and a prone perp because she ****ed up....

How about the Chicago vice cop shooting himself in the foot
during a weapons demo (and bragging session about how well
trained he was)? It was posted here early this or late last
year. UFR!

Remember boys and girls...finger OFF the ****ing trigger until you are
absolutely positively sure you want it to go bang!!!
Its NOT a finger rest.....

That's how I put a round between Dad's and my feet the first time I
shot his hair-triggered match pistol, a .22 Colt Woodsman. It fetched
$900 a few years ago. Anyway, I learned to handle a semi-automatic the
-hard- way that day, and I'm glad it wasn't bloody hard.

---
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
http://diversify.com Web Applications