Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley

Default Cavity wall insulation

In article ,
ess says...
Andy Hall wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:49:57 GMT, "Haymish" wrote:

Hello

I have 2 packs of Knauf Crown Dritherm Cavity wall insulation. 75mm
thick, 1200mm x 455mm 8.74 square metres. I don't need it and was
going to sell it in my local paper but I can't find any prices on
the internet.

Does anyone know what this should retail for / what would be a good
price to sell it at?

Is it worth selling or should I give it away / take it to the tip?

Many thanks

Pete

Ebay?

Well I did think of that but they would cost a lot to post because of their
size,there are two packs each of which is about the same size as me. Better
for local colection I think but I have no idea of value.

There's no reason you can't list it on eBay for collection only.