Martin Angove

Default Scaffold tubes

In message ,
Ed Sirett wrote:

I'm almost certain that the colour coding is simply different companies
marking ownership of the poles(and boards). Much like sheep farmers do
with their livestock.

Completely unhelpful I know, but we used to have what we called a "zip
up" scaffold at a place I used to work. It sort of clipped together and
was rather good if you got the bracing right. There were two lengths of
pole, and each was identified by a colour on the end clip - blue for the
short ones and red for the long ones IIRC. In case you're confused; the
blue ones were the "horizontals" and the red ones the "diagonals".

:-)

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove (it's Cornish for "Smith") - ARM/Digital SA110 RPC
See the Aber Valley -- http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abervalley.html