Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Bob

Default The Mouse Is Winning The War

"Bob" wrote in message

The O.P. obviously has had no such luck. If it doesn't

work,
you should try something different. Personally, I've never
used peanut butter. I've caught multiple mice on one chunk
of cheese or raisen.

The last time I had a mouse problem, in the garage, I set
two traps after removing the attracting bird food. I had a
couple occasions where I had more than one trap trip while I
was in the garage for a short time. I caught 6-8 mice in 2-3
days, and the problem was gone. I believe that was using a
bit of old salami.

Bob