Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Bob

Default The Mouse Is Winning The War

"morenuf" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bob" wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
So far, he has safely removed peanut butter from

conventional mouse
traps on three occasions without tripping them. He

ignores various
types of poison bait. The two cats don't have a clue.

Use a raisen or hard cheese for bait, or maybe meat.
Something firm enough that it cannot be removed without
tripping the trap.

Bob

My sister never had mice in her current house for 15 years

until last
year and then had 19. She caught them all using peanut

butter on the
spring type traps.

The O.P. obviously has had no such luck. If it doesn't work,
you should try something different. Personally, I've never
used peanut butter. I've caught multiple mice on one chunk
of cheese or raisen.

Bob